THIS ROLE IS NOW CLOSED
ION enables its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
This is achieved through the implementation of the world’s most advanced enterprise cloud technologies and the tactical delivery of business and financial transformation services.
Established in 2016, ION partners with leading cloud- technology providers, such as Salesforce, FinancialForce, Sage and AccountsIQ. ION has specialist experience with manufacturing, energy, financial services, non-profit and fast-growth SME businesses.
Driving ION’s ambition to become a world leader in Financial Transformation, we are looking for an energetic and talented Test Analyst to join our team and be the first person to lay the way for the future growth of our test practice at ION in our Newcastle office. You will be focused primarily on our market-leading cloud-accounting implementation performed by our specialists and consultants to ensure the highest quality of delivery on behalf of our clients.
You will own and manage the test strategy and process for our implementations as well as creating, developing and executing the test plan. We do have a framework to start from but we expect you to own, develop and evolve this framework in order to get the desired result.
We are looking for confident individuals who have experience of testing implementations for mid-market enterprise businesses and who are excited by the opportunity to start and develop a new practice at a fast growing company.
You should have a proven background of solution-based sales to mid-market enterprise businesses, preferably with experience of accounting or business systems.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and organising testing activities
- Writing Test Strategies and Test Plans
- Agile testing methodology awareness
- Writing and executing test scripts manually
- Defect triage and reporting
- Prioritise testing based upon risk analysis
- Exposure to manual test types including UAT
- Exposure to automated testing (desirable)
- Exposure to accountancy software or systems (desirable)
- 1+ year testing experience
Most importantly the candidate should have a strong interest in continuous development of their skillset.
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme and a fantastic work environment.
If you would like to join ION then we’d love for you to contact us.
0191 466 1231 / firstname.lastname@example.org