ION enables its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
This is achieved through the implementation of the worlds most advanced enterprise cloud technologies and the tactical delivery of business transformation services.
We are looking for an energetic and talented Sage Intacct implementation specialist to join our Newcastle-based delivery team. You should have a good understanding of Sage Intacct as well as other accounts solutions and technologies and how they can be used to transform businesses. You must be looking to make a name for yourself in a business and industry. Working within our team of specialists, you will be involved in the delivery of significant client projects across many sectors. This is especially suitable for someone who has a strong interest in technology.
- Implement and support Sage Intacct accounting solutions and projects
- Deliver valued implementation services to clients, ensuring objectives are met in accordance with the project management plans
- Help troubleshoot and resolve customer environment problems during UAT
- Show commercial awareness in decisions, actions and communications
- Conduct stakeholder and end user application training and provide appropriate documentation for follow up when required
- Oversight of application build, test and deployment activities
- Demonstrate system functionality to prospects and clients
- Possess a superior customer service ethic with accompanying communication and management skills
- Provide input to support Sales and Marketing functions as required
- Identify and communicate Business Development opportunities with new and existing clients
- Identify recommendations for additional services and products within and without the project scope
- Identify and escalate risks and issues in a timely manner to the Project Manager
- Manage Customer Expectations and be able to communicate status of issues and impacts with relevant client sponsors and process owners
- Provide input to project plans for prospective and actual projects
- Monitor progress against plan and communicate to stakeholders
- Previous knowledge of Accountancy software products (e.g. Sage 50, Sage 200, NetSuite, Access, Iris)
- Microsoft Office experience
- Prior accounting support experience or similar
- Quick learning skills and ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Prior Cloud accounting Implementation experience or similar
- Understand client’s back-office accounting process and data requirements and assist in translating those requirements into the accounting solution.
- Experience should demonstrate an understanding of finance, especially AR, AP, GL, Fixed Assets, Tax, and revenue recognition
- Experience of business process design workshops, user documentation, data migration, application configuration, user acceptance testing, integration and training.
- International accounting knowledge is an added bonus!
We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme, a fantastic work environment and your birthday off!
If you would like to join ION then we’d love for you to contact us.
Please email your CV to email@example.com.