ION is the CFOs’ choice for financial technologies and transformation services.
ION is one of the UK’s most exciting tech companies. Our team of specialists work with mid-market and private equity-backed businesses to implement powerful financial technologies, providing the vertical integration of billing, payments, revenue, and accounting.
We are a fast growing and ambitious team, with big plans and a hunger for excitement.
We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to work with our implementation teams and customers to validate and quality assure our product implementation to ensure they meet our internal quality standards, meet customer needs and requirements.
- Work with our consultants and specialists to review the design of the solution, using the appropriate product, to design test plans that meet those requirements and critical success factors for our customers.
- Work flexibly across a range of projects and platforms, balancing the needs of multiple clients while ensuring delivery is to the highest level of quality.
- Design and document specific test plans and test cases that will be used to validate the set-up, configuration and build of the solution, using the solution design and input into this process.
- On completion of the set-up, configuration and build of the solution to our customers requirement, test and validate what we have built to ensure it meets requirements.
- Provide our specialists and consultants with the appropriate level of detail to allow them to resolve any issues or errors that arise from testing the built solution.
- Support our customers during the user acceptance testing process to ensure the solution performs as it is required and support them in raising any issues to be resolved by our consultants and specialists to the customers satisfaction when required.
- Perform regression tests of fixes and deployments made into all relevant environments to ensure the quality of the overall solution adheres to the customers’ requirements.
- Support and provide your testing expertise to the wider team at ION.
We are looking for someone with experience of the following but if you don’t tick every box, don’t worry as energy, attitude and willingness to learn and develop are just as important to us:
- Good experience working in a similar role
- Manual testing experience with willingness to develop automation testing knowledge
- Experience in creating manual test scripts
- Experience of raising and managing defects in a structured manor
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- ISEB Foundation Certified Testing or ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level (or equivalent demonstrable experience)
- Browser based testing experience
- Knowledge of accounting and accounting software
We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme, a fantastic work environment and your birthday off!
If you would like to join ION then we’d love for you to contact us.
0191 466 1231 / firstname.lastname@example.org