ION enables its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
This is achieved through the implementation of the world’s most advanced enterprise cloud technologies and the tactical delivery of business and financial transformation services. Established in 2016, ION partners with leading cloud- technology providers, such as Salesforce, FinancialForce, Sage and AccountsIQ. ION has specialist experience with manufacturing, energy, financial services, non-profit and fast-growth SME businesses.
Our consultants and specialists’ design and implement customer relationship management, professional services automation and cloud accounting solutions using the best products from the biggest brands in the market place, Salesforce, the number 1 customer relationship management solution in the world, FinancialForce PSA and Accounting, Sage Intacct and AccountsIQ.
As a Test Analyst, you will work with our Salesforce, PSA and Cloud Accountancy teams and our customers to validate and quality assure our product implementations meet our customer needs and requirements.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Work with our customers to understand and document their testing requirements and their critical success factors for an implementation of a project
- Work with our consultants and specialists to review the design of the solution, using the appropriate product, to design test plans that meet those requirements and critical success factors for our customers
- Design and document specific test cases that will be used to validate the set-up, configuration and build of the solution, using the solution design and input into this process
- On completion of the set-up, configuration and build of the solution to our customers requirement, test and validate what we have built to ensure it meets requirements
- To provide our specialists and consultants with the appropriate level of detail to allow them to resolve any issues or errors that arise from testing the built solution
- Support our customers during the user acceptance testing process to ensure the solution performs as it is required and support them in raising any issues to be resolved by our consultants and specialists to the customers satisfaction
- Perform regression tests of fixes and deployments made into all relevant environments to ensure the quality of the overall solution adheres to the customers’ requirements
- Verify the deployment of the final and signed off solution across the relevant environments and into production
- Hand hold the client through the process of getting them live and operational with the solution in their business and providing support and resolution of any post go live teething problems
- Providing testing support of the customer in the form of issue fixes, small changes, solution training, reports and dashboards training and anything else they may require when the solution is live
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- You will learn the appropriate methods to execute to understand a client’s testing requirements and critical success factors for the delivery of a project
- You will be trained on the relevant products and educated in the key features of each product to understand how these features bring benefit to a customer’s business through a validation lens
- You will learn and be trained on integration products and solutions that we traditionally use to achieve our clients requirements, such as solutions like Docusign (workflow and digital signature solution), TalkDesk (digital telephony solution) and many more
- You will learn the principles of Service and Validation Testing in the ITIL framework
- You will be afforded the time to become certified on ISTQB which is a key certification from the International Software Testing Qualifications Board
- You will learn about many different clients and how their businesses work as well as gaining exposure to different markets such as Tech/SaaS, Healthcare, Financial Services, Professional Services, Utilities, Defence, Manufacturing and Non Profit to name a few
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme and a fantastic work environment.
If you would like to join ION then we’d love for you to contact us.
0191 466 1231 / email@example.com