ION is unleashing integrated cloud-accounting and Salesforce into the UK mid-market, enabling its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
We are a fast growing and ambitious team, with grand plans and a hunger for excitement.
What is the role?
Our consultants and specialists’ design and implement customer relationship management, professional services automation and cloud-accounting solutions using the best products from the biggest brands in the market place, Salesforce, the number 1 customer relationship management solution in the world, FinancialForce PSA and Accounting, Sage Intacct and AccountsIQ.
As a Support Analyst, you will work with our Salesforce, PSA and Cloud Accountancy teams and our customers to continue to support them in the day to day operations of using the product solutions we have delivered to them during a project to ensure they continuously and consistency achieve the benefits, efficiencies and insights into their business.
What will I do?
- You will receive, prioritise and plan there solution to issues and problems that are raised by our customers in the product solutions they are using
- You will work with the Operations and project management teams to ensure that the appropriate skilled and experienced resource to resolve the issues is agreed and booked to resolve the issues in a timely manner
- You will track our delivery performance against support issues raised by our customers against our service level agreements and escalate where these levels are forecasted to be missed
- You will work with our consultants and specialists in performing root cause analysis and resolution to issues in a timely and communicative manner with our customers
- You will perform monthly reviews with our customers to demonstrate their key support KPI’s and our performance against them and constantly strive to provide added value of our service to our customers
- You will work with our key product partners to ensure that anything beyond the first or second level support we provide to our customers is raised, organised and tracked to a speedy resolution with our partners support teams
- You will continuously evolve our support processes and systems to ensure they provide the client with a seamless and informative support experience
What will I learn?
- You will learn the appropriate methods to manage and service our product solutions to our customers
- You will be provided exposure on all of the products we deliver at ION and how we design, build and implement them for the benefit of our customers
- You will learn the principles of Service Strategy in the ITIL framework
- You will be afforded the time to become certified on ITIL which is a key certification from a support perspective for the benefit of your career
- You will learn effective methods of resource management and utilisation in the execution of support in a resource managed company
- You will learn about many different clients and how their businesses work as well as gaining exposure to different markets such as Tech/SaaS, Healthcare, Financial Services, Professional Services, Utilities, Defence, Manufacturing and Non Profit to name
We offer a competitive salary, share option scheme, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme, a fantastic work environment and your birthday off!
If you would like to join ION then we’d love for you to contact us. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.