Join the cloud accounting revolution with AccountsIQ
The ideal platform for those who are looking to transition from a traditional accountancy solution to a cloud-based system, AccountsIQ enables automation and drives efficiency throughout your business.
With a user-friendly interface, AccountsIQ is easy to operate and enables teams to effortless manage multiple businesses, regions or sites in one platform.
As a Verified AccountsIQ partner, ION ensures a seamless cloud accounting implementation with our robust execution framework.
What are the key features of AccountsIQ?
- Fully cloud-based, giving teams access to real-time data with custom workflows and dashboards to streamline processes and empower decision making.
- Consolidation of multiple entities at the touch of a button, enabling finance teams to manage multiple businesses or locations from one system.
- Automation of approvals for purchase orders and expenses.
- Complete Time and Expense Management, with Integrated Project Billing to easily allocate time and expenses to the correct projects.
- Full system visibility, with Timesheets, Stock and Inventory Management.
- Multi currency management and consolidation, with customers and suppliers able to be set up in any global currency. The system then enables consolidation of multiple currencies to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Integrating easily with many electronic banking systems, AccountsIQ automates the process to save time and manual operations.
- Integrated cashflow management and analysis, the AccountsIQ system generates cashflow forecasting and recommended payment processing to improve your overall payment planning.
Is AccountsIQ right for your business?
AccountsIQ is a multi-national company who make bespoke and cost-effective cloud accounting software. Their products are in use by over 4,000 customers with 30,000 users in over 85 countries. Winners of the Accounting Excellence’s Mid-Market and Enterprise Accounting Software of the year award in both 2018 and 2019, more and more businesses are switching to AccountsIQ.
- AccountsIQ is ideal for businesses looking to switch to cloud accounting with access to real-time data without manipulation.
- Designed to manage multiple businesses or locations, ideal for businesses running a franchisee model. AccountsIQ consolidates the view of different making it easy to get the full picture and compile reports.
- Suited to small to medium-sized businesses that are striving for growth. AccountsIQ is typically adopted by companies with more than £1m turnover.
Still not sure if AccountsIQ is right for your business? Contact our team for a discussion or to view a demo.
What systems does AccountsIQ integrate with?
AccountsIQ integrates with several other platforms including TransferMate, Concur and Salesforce, enabling businesses to implement complete cash to quote systems. To view the full integrations, see here.
ION can help manage the integrations across the platforms to ensure complete alignment of all systems and processes.
Why you should work with ION
ION helps businesses deliver business and financial transformation through the application of the world’s leading software solutions. Specialists in cloud accounting, billing, and CRM solutions, the ION approach aligns the entire business operations to allow for full visibility from lead to ledger.
Verified partners of AccountsIQ, ChargeBee, FinancialForce, Sage Intacct, and a Salesforce Silver Partners, the ION team is made up of specialists in cloud accounting, billing, PSA, automation and CRM. A team of independent specialists, we are not aligned to one system and can help identify the right solution for your business.
Ideal for fast-growth businesses and those operating in the mid-market; our work improves efficiency and accelerates growth to ensure your systems can grow as you do.
Working with ION will unlock the power of automation in your business, streamlining your processes and empowering decision making across the business.
Get in touch today to arrange a demo or consultation with our specialists.
ION is proud to be implementation partners for AccountsIQ Ltd. We have the right to resell this product, implement and customise the software to suit individual business needs.