Do you want to hear from modern-day CFOs about their challenges and how they define the role of a CFO? Are you looking for insights from proven finance leaders about their strategy? Would you like to hear from finance leaders about their career journeys and how they became a CFO?
The CFO Insight Interviews are a collection of videos with different CFOs, all about their experiences, challenges, and insights into what they believe makes a good CFO.
Covering a wide range of industries and businesses, each episode we sit down with a different CFO to learn more about them and get their insights into the world of finance and strategic leadership.
Ideal for other CFOs and Finance Leaders, our CFOs give great insights into the role of finance and advice on how to become a high performance, strategic Finance Leader.
Each video is around 15 – 20 minutes, so grab a coffee and soak up the knowledge from our excellent CFOs.
The first five of our CFO interviews are available at https://www.ionhq.co.uk/cfo
· Putting culture at the heart of your strategy with Michael Hall, CFO of eQS and Cognassist
· The value of people in a growth organisation with Ben Bresler, CFO at Lit Fibre
· Business tripod: commercial, operations and finance with Perry Offer, CFO at SMS Highway
· The role of finance in a growing tech company with Steve Rogers, CFO at Cloud Trade
· Finance with a purpose with Fiona Russell, CFO at Elton John Aids Foundation
We would like to say a huge thank you to our CFOs for offering us their time and insights. If you are interested in being interviewed as part of our CFO Interview series, please contact us on email@example.com