Salesforce Lightning is, by all means, an enriched user experience. You will benefit from smarter workflows, more intelligent analytics and an easier to use interface.
What am I missing out on?
- Create apps by using low code tools
- Custom Home pages for different profiles using the Lightning App Builder
- Keyboard shortcuts – it’s the little things that can make you lightning fast!
- 41% increased productivity*
- Einstein Lead Scoring to help predict which of your leads to prioritise
- Smarter Reports & Dashboards
So why are companies hesitant to migrate?
People like to stick with what they know, but be assured all the functionality is still there, just with a clearer more user-friendly display. There aren’t really any negatives to switching from Classic to Lightning. The only challenge is the migration itself, but once that’s over you can only gain from the exciting extra features.
ION is a Salesforce Silver Partner, with a team of Salesforce enthusiasts under one roof. We love the cloud, we sit certifications for fun, we read the release notes and get excited. Who better to handle your migration seamlessly?
How do I migrate?
Step 1. Download “Lightning Readiness Report”
Step 2. Call ION on 0191 466 1231
Send us your Lightning Readiness Report for a no-obligation consultation. Our onboarding package contains:
- Classic to Lightning migration x1
- Webinars x2
- Bitesize training videos x5
- Train-the-trainer model F2F training session x1
Points to note
- Custom code accommodations will be estimated from the readiness report according to our day rate
- Additional training also available
*Samuel, Keith, and Shalaya Shipman. “Top 10 Only in Lightning Experience Features.” Salesforce.com, Salesforce, 2019, www.salesforce.com/video/1779815/.