ION is unleashing integrated cloud-accounting and Salesforce technologies into the UK mid-market, enabling its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
We are a fast growing and ambitious team, with grand plans and a hunger for excitement.
Driving ION’s ambition to become a world leader in Financial Transformation, we are looking for an energetic, talented and experienced Test Manager to join our team and to be responsible for the future growth of our test practice at ION in our Newcastle office.
You will be focused primarily on our market-leading cloud-accounting implementation performed by our specialists and consultants to ensure the highest quality of delivery on behalf of our clients. You will own and manage the test strategy and process for our implementations as well as creating, developing and executing the test plan.
We do have a framework to start from but we expect you to own, develop and evolve this framework in order to get the desired result.
We are looking for a confident individual who has experience of testing implementations for mid-market enterprise businesses and who is excited by the opportunity to start and develop a new practice at a fast growing company.
You should have a proven background of Test Management preferably with experience of accounting or business systems.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and organising testing activities
- Writing Test Strategies and Test Plans
- Agile testing methodology awareness
- Writing and executing test scripts manually
- Defect triage and reporting
- Prioritise testing based upon risk analysis
- Exposure to manual test types including UAT
- Exposure to automated testing (desirable)
- Exposure to accountancy software or systems (desirable)
We offer a competitive salary, share option scheme, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme, a fantastic work environment and your birthday off!
If you would like to join ION then we’d love you to contact us. Please email your CV to email@example.com.