ION is unleashing integrated cloud-accounting and Salesforce technologies into the UK mid-market, enabling its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
We are a fast growing and ambitious team, with grand plans and a hunger for excitement.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Salesforce is the number 1 customer relationship management solution in the world, whose sole purpose is to bring companies and customers together. It is a one integrated solution that gives all departments –marketing, sales, commerce and service – a single and shared view of each and every customer.
As a Salesforce Account Manager you will be responsible for building and developing relationships with our current client base, as well as working with new inbound customers who require ION's services. You will get to know our customers, their services, challenges and aspirations, and help their business grow through the application of Salesforce solutions.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Provide an exceptional level of account servicing to our current Salesforce customers.
- Continuously engage with customers, ensuring we are performing to meet their strategic objectives.
- Explore and document their growth opportunities.
- Strategic plans for future service provision.
- Work with clients to solve their sales, service, operational and financial problems.
- Periodically review their requirements and measures of success.
- Provide detailed account plans and activity status reports to the management team.
- Work with new customers to understand, scope and document their requirements and their critical success factors for an implementation of Salesforce.
- Handover new customers to the technical delivery team, whilst continuing to manage the account.
- Maintain customer data within ION's Salesforce CRM.
- Work with the marketing team on outbound campaigns when related to Salesforce services.
- Work with the marketing team on Salesforce Case Studies.
- Help build sector proposition documents and materials.
- Build relationship at Salesforce with the appropriate Account Executives.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
As an experienced Account Executive we want to learn from you, but we believe that learning is one of the greatest rewards.
You will learn about the following:
- Salesforce products, such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot and Communities (to name a few).
- How to scope, recommend, utilise and implement these products.
- How cloud CRM applications are becoming the beating heart of every business.
- How cloud-accounting can be fully integrated to provide a lead-to-ledger experience.
- How to manage the end-to-end process of many businesses across multiple sectors.
- How third party applications (such as Docusign) can be fully integrated and automated from within Salesforce.
- How to engage with C-Level execs, especially CEO's and CFO's.
- How you can use CRM technologies to successfully and proactively manage accounts.
We offer a competitive salary, share option scheme, 25 days holiday, three days a week working from home (if you want it), flexi-hours, child-care scheme, a fantastic work environment and your birthday off.
However, if thats what you think benefits are then you probably aren't for us.
We see true benefits as being able to play a part in building an incredible tech company, by having a voice to lead change that lets you do things differently, and by being allowed to take ownership and responsibility for yourself and your success.
If you would like to join ION then we’d love you to contact us. Please email your CV to email@example.com.