ION is unleashing integrated cloud-accounting and Salesforce technologies into the UK mid-market, enabling its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
We are a fast growing and ambitious team, with grand plans and a hunger for excitement.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Our consultants and specialists’ design and implement customer relationship management, professional services automation and cloud-accounting solutions using the best products from the biggest brands in the market place, Salesforce, the number 1 customer relationship management solution in the world, FinancialForce PSA and Accounting, Sage Intacct and Accounts IQ.
As a Sales Project Manager, you will work with our sales teams and our customers to meticulously plan and execute on the discovery, demo and scoping for new opportunities.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Work alongside the Sales Director and / or Sales Manager to prioritise sales opportunities to close within a defined timeframe
- Planning, delegating, monitoring and controlling of the Pipeline activities, including discovery calls, demo’s, proposals and any associated actions in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring that the Pipeline plan is resourced, ensuring that all resourcing demands are organised with the Operations and Delivery teams
- Responsible for engaging with client to understand their project requirements and critical success factors
- Responsible for creating a library of standard proposal responses that can be used as basis when completing sales responses
- Responsible for completion of all design and implementation related questions for a proposal
- Responsible for ensuring that the project plan can be delivered when considering all external factors, and taking any remedial actions, and escalating as necessary
- Responsible for liaising with Sales Director and Operations Director regarding any required changes to Terms and Conditions for the sale
- Responsible for ensuring that initial set risks, issues, and actions are defined, and contain the appropriate level of detail, including ownership, priority and date
- Responsible for making the Operations and Delivery team aware of any future resourcing requirements
- Responsible for the execution of the Sales to Delivery handover
- Clear and concise status and pipeline reporting, both internal and external
- Management and motivation of the sales team, including setting of objectives for direct reports and timely completion of their assignment reviews
- Communications to stakeholders and teams about all relevant aspects of the pipeline progression
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum2+ years’ experience in project management
- Exemplar project management delivery and engagement skills with strong previous experience and understanding of the sales process and experience of managing the bid process
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Previous stakeholder management skills and confidence and gravitas in front of clients, project teams and 3rd parties.
- Proven proposal writing experience and presenting new proposals to exec level stakeholders
We offer a competitive salary, share option scheme, 25 days holiday, three days a week working from home (if you want it), flexi-hours, child-care scheme, a fantastic work environment and your birthday off.
However, if that is what you think benefits are then you probably aren't for us.
We see true benefits as being able to play a part in building an incredible tech company, by having a voice to lead change that lets you do things differently, and by being allowed to take ownership and responsibility for yourself and your success.
If you would like to join ION then we’d love you to contact us. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.