Financial Transformation Specialist
ION enables its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
This is achieved through the implementation of the worlds most advanced enterprise cloud technologies and the tactical delivery of business transformation services.
Established in 2016, ION is a FinancialForce and Sage implementation partner and a Salesforce registered consulting partner, specialising in energy, manufacturing, non-profit and fast-growth SME businesses.
We are looking for an energetic and talented financial software specialist to join our Newcastle-based delivery team. You should have a good understanding of accounts solutions and technologies, as well as how they can be used to transform businesses. You must be looking to make a name for yourself in a business and industry.
Working within our team of specialists, you will undertake a structured training program which will enable you to become a consultant and implementor of Financial Transformation. Whilst doing this you will be involved in the delivery of significant client projects across many sectors. This is especially suitable for someone who has a strong interest in technology.
The candidate must have the following skills/attributes:
- experience of accountancy software,
- knowledge of cloud accounting solutions,
- strong analytical skills,
- the ability to work in a team or autonomously,
- a confident and professional attitude to work,
- experience working collaboratively with clients to a successful outcome,
- good verbal and written communication skills,
- good organisational skills and attention to detail,
- a self-starter.
Most importantly the candidate should have a strong interest in continuous development of their skillset.
Ideally the candidate should have the following skills/attributes:
- previous knowledge of Accountancy software products (e.g. Sage 50, Sage 200, FinancialForce, Netsuite)
- Salesforce knowledge
- Microsoft Office experience
- prior Implementation experience
We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme, a fantastic work environment and your birthday off!
If you would like to join ION then we’d love for you to contact us.