ION enables its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
This is achieved through the implementation of the world’s most advanced enterprise cloud technologies and the tactical delivery of business and financial transformation services.
Established in 2016, ION partners with leading cloud- technology providers, such as Salesforce, FinancialForce, Sage and AccountsIQ. ION has specialist experience with manufacturing, energy, financial services, non-profit and fast-growth SME businesses.
ION is recruiting a project manager to manage the delivery of its Business and Financial Transformation projects across its portfolio.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget and will coordinate with ION’s financial and business transformation teams, specialists and consultants to ensure our projects are delivered successfully.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Work with our resource manager to ensure project resource availability and allocation
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven ability and track record in delivering projects to client
- Waterfall, Agile, PRINCE2 experience over the last 2-3 years would be essential
- Salesforce or any other CRM or small to mid-sized accountancy project implementation or delivery experience would be desired
- Delivery driven focus and work ethic
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Most importantly the candidate should have a strong interest in the continuous development of their skillset
We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme and a fantastic work environment