ION is unleashing integrated cloud-accounting and Salesforce technologies into the UK mid-market, enabling its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
We are a fast growing and ambitious team, with grand plans and a hunger for excitement.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Our consultants and specialists’ design and implement customer relationship management, professional services automation and cloud-accounting solutions using the best products from the biggest brands in the market place, Salesforce, the number 1 customer relationship management solution in the world, FinancialForce PSA and Accounting, Sage Intacct and Accounts IQ.
As a Project Manager, you will work with our Salesforce, PSA and Cloud Accountancy teams and our customers to meticulously plan and execute our projects to our time, cost and quality targets.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Plan and execute our projects to our ION Way delivery methodology, ensuring our teams and our customers perform their tasks, deliver the appropriate outcomes and achieve sign off at the appropriate points of the project
- To work with our teams and customers and defining clear roles and responsibilities and agreeing the best way to work together throughout the project
- To collaboratively design a plan that represents the delivery of the project with our teams and customers
- To work with our teams in appropriately resourcing the required skills and expertise of resources onto the project based on availability and required delivery targets of the project
- To execute with our teams and customers the required processes for identification and remedy of risks, issues and changes throughout the project
- To set-up and execute the required reporting requirements throughout the project lifecycle to provide trackable progress and insight to our Directors and customers
- To actively monitor time, cost and quality targets throughout the delivery of the project and to perform any required actions or management as required
- To meet commercial objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis and reporting outcomes
- To escalate to key representatives of management if an issue occurs during the project
- To create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report to project executive leadership and take an active role in issue resolution, planning and guiding the project
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in project management
- Exemplar project management delivery and engagement skills with strong previous experience and understanding of the delivery process lifecycle and experience of managing £100k - £500k size and complexity projects
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Previous stakeholder management skills and confidence and gravitas in front of clients, project teams and 3rd parties
We offer a competitive salary, share option scheme, 25 days holiday, three days a week working from home (if you want it), flexi-hours, child-care scheme, a fantastic work environment and your birthday off.
However, if that is what you think benefits are then you probably aren't for us.
We see true benefits as being able to play a part in building an incredible tech company, by having a voice to lead change that lets you do things differently, and by being allowed to take ownership and responsibility for yourself and your success.
If you would like to join ION then we’d love you to contact us. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.