ION enables its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
This is achieved through the implementation of the world’s most advanced enterprise cloud technologies and the tactical delivery of business and financial transformation services. Established in 2016, ION partners with leading cloud- technology providers, such as Salesforce, FinancialForce, Sage and AccountsIQ. ION has specialist experience with manufacturing, energy, financial services, non-profit and fast-growth SME businesses.
What is the role?
Our consultants and specialists’ design and implement customer relationship management, professional services automation and cloud-accounting solutions using the best products from the biggest brands in the market place, Salesforce, the number 1 customer relationship management solution in the world, FinancialForce PSA and Accounting, Sage Intacct and Accounts IQ.
As a Project Manager, you will work with our Salesforce, PSA and Cloud Accountancy teams and our customers to meticulously plan and execute our projects to our time, cost and quality targets.
What will I do?
- To plan and execute our projects to our ION Way delivery methodology, ensuring our teams and our customers perform their tasks, deliver the appropriate outcomes and achieve sign off at the appropriate points of the project
- To work with our teams and customers and defining clear roles and responsibilities and agreeing the best way to work together throughout the project
- To collaboratively design a plan that represents the delivery of the project with our teams and customers
- To work with our teams in appropriately resourcing the required skills and expertise of resources onto the project based on availability and required delivery targets of the project
- To execute with our teams and customers the required processes for identification and remedy of risks, issues and changes throughout the project
- To set-up and execute the required reporting requirements throughout the project lifecycle to provide trackable progress and insight to our Directors and customers
- To actively monitor time, cost and quality targets throughout the delivery of the project and to perform any required actions or management as required
- To meet commercial objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis and reporting outcomes
- To escalate to key representatives of management if an issue occurs during the project
- To create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What will I learn?
- You will learn the appropriate methods to manage and deliver a project to a client’s requirements and critical success factors
- You will be provided exposure on all of the products we deliver at ION and how we design, build and implement them for the benefit of our customers
- You will learn the principles of Waterfall and Agile project management delivery
- You will be afforded the time to become PRINCE2or Agile certified which is a key project management qualification for your career
- You will learn how to plan, monitor and execute against different commercial billing models and invoicing structures
- You will learn effective methods of resource management and utilisation in the execution of a project
- You will learn about many different clients and how their businesses work as well as gaining exposure to different markets such as Tech/SaaS, Healthcare, Financial Services, Professional Services, Utilities, Defence, Manufacturing and Non Profit to name a few
We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme and a fantastic work environment