ION is unleashing integrated cloud-accounting and Salesforce technologies into the UK mid-market, enabling its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
We are a fast growing and ambitious team, with grand plans and a hunger for excitement.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
We are a rapidly growing tech company with ambitious plans for growth of which Marketing plays a critical role. As we expand and look to propel even further, we are looking for a motivated Marketing Assistant to join our team and supercharge our activities. As Marketing Assistant you will play a central role in developing content and communications across our channels. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will be covering a wide range of activities to help drive lead generation and raise brand awareness.
The role is on a full-time, permanent basis, but we are willing to discuss part-time options for those interested.
- Creating engaging content for our company website, social media channels and company emails.
- Develop a range of customer success stories, to demonstrate our experience and value to prospective customers.
- Creating promotional materials including documents and marketing emails.
- Helping to maintain the company website and social media channels.
- Offer guidance and support to the wider team relating to branding and communications
- Develop our employer brand and support the team with promoting new job roles.
- Working with the sales team to develop content to help nurture prospective customers.
who are we looking for?
- An exceptional communicator, someone who loves transforming complex thinking into simple messaging which will appeal to customers.
- A self-motivated and driven individual, who is happy working individually and also as part of the wider team.
- A content master, happy to be developing marketing content the majority of the time.
- Marketing or Business degree or professional qualification. Other relevant qualifications would be considered.
- 2 years of experience working within a marketing role (desirable).
We offer a competitive salary, share option scheme, 25days holiday, three days a week working from home (if you want it), flexible-hours, child-care scheme, a fantastic work environment and your birthday off.
However, the main benefit of working for ION is being part of a team which is driving company growth, getting involved in a wide range of activities and learning lots of new things on the way.
If you would like to join ION then we’d love you to contact us. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.