Junior Data Analyst
JUNIOR DATA ANALYST
ION is a high-growth business transformation company, specialising in the Salesforce platform and digital technologies. Our team services companies across the UK by providing highly effective solutions.
We are looking for an energetic and talented Junior Data Analyst to join our Newcastle-based implementation team. You should have strong maths and science skills, with a good understanding of digital technologies and how they can be used to transform businesses. You must have a strong desire to accelerate your career and be looking to make a name for yourself in a business and industry.
Working within our technical team, you will undertake a structured training program that will enable you to become a certified Salesforce data analyst, enabling you to use powerful tools to query and analyse large business and financial datasets. Whilst doing this you will be involved in the delivery of client projects across many sectors. This is especially suitable for someone who has a strong interest in business consultancy and technology.
Ideally, the candidate should have the following skills/attributes:
- a GCSE grade 4 or above in Maths and English,
- an A Level or a Level 3 qualification in a STEM subject,
- strong numeracy skills and a keen interest in maths or sciences,
- strong computing skills,
- a passion for understanding how things work and finding solutions to problems,
- strong analytical skills,
- the ability to work in a team or autonomously,
- a confident and professional attitude to work,
- good verbal and written communication skills,
- good organisational skills and attention to detail
Most importantly the candidate should have a strong interest in the continuous development of their skillset.
We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme, and a fantastic work environment.
If you would like to join ION then we’d love for you to contact us.
0191 466 1231 / email@example.com