ION is unleashing integrated cloud-accounting and Salesforce technologies into the UK mid-market, enabling its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
We are a fast growing and ambitious team, with grand plans and a hunger for excitement.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
At ION we understand that to change our customers lives we must provide the very best systems, but they are only successful if we have exciting, energetic and smart people in our business. Our employees are ambitious and impatient for success, just like us.
The role of the internal talent manager it to recruit, onboard and enable new employees. This isn't a high volume recruitment role, this is about finding the right people at the right time and making their process on onboarding and training as seamless as possible.
You will need to love making new friends and helping them decide whether they are a fit for ION. We don't offer Playstations and pool tables, we build careers and dreams.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Identifying and contacting potential future employees across the UK
- Engaging with the individual and understanding their current career path and ambitions
- Develop a skills and personality matrix that helps ION identify the right employees for the right roles
- Work with the marketing team to promote new jobs
- Attend recruitment events and be first of mind to candidate
- Work with management to develop a general onboarding model
- Work with the internal teams to develop a layered onboarding plan
- Work with new employees within their onboarding period
- Continuously develop our onboarding methodology
- Work with management and internal teams to identify new training and enablement practices
- Work with employees to design ongoing training plans and schedules
- Engage with partners to provide continuous training services
- 36 months+ of recruitment experience, ideally in tech or financial services.
- Experience of working with technical professionals.
- The ability to learn very quickly.
- The ability to clearly and quickly articulate yourself to management.
- You must be likeable, have a positive attitude and communicate well.
- The ability to adapt your communication style to the individual.
- The ability to identify egos and discard those individuals.
- A highly professional attitude to work.
- Amazing organisational skills!
We offer a competitive salary, share option scheme, 25 days holiday, three days a week working from home (if you want it), flexi-hours, child-care scheme, a fantastic work environment and your birthday off.
However, if that is what you think benefits are then you probably aren't for us.
We see true benefits as being able to play a part in building an incredible tech company, by having a voice to lead change that lets you do things differently, and by being allowed to take ownership and responsibility for yourself and your success.
If you would like to join ION then we’d love you to contact us. Please email your CV to email@example.com.