ION is unleashing integrated cloud-accounting and Salesforce into the UK mid-market, enabling its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
We are a fast growing and ambitious team, with grand plans and a hunger for excitement.
ION is recruiting a Head of Marketing that will play a pivotal role within the businesses strategy over the next three years. Answering to the board of directors, you will be responsible for designing a marketing strategy from scratch and building a team that will transform how the business engages and acquires new customers.
Focussing on our Financial Transformation services, you will be required to work with the sales director, managing director and product partners to communicate our messaging across multiple channels.
You will need to be tirelessly energetic, talented, articulate, confident and well organised. This is not an easy role and there are high expectations from the candidate. If this isn’t you, don’t apply.
ION uses Pardot for its automated marketing, but the candidate will need to be prepared to get their hands on from day one. This will involve a combination of skills, such as content planning and production, customer segmentation, engagement plans, email and social marketing, SEO, PPC and partner development.
To deliver this we need a candidate with a desire to build a team!
- Design the company marketing strategy across multiple products and services, with clear considerations for objectives and outcomes.
- Articulating the business proposition through clear sales messaging.
- Creating a content strategy, including channel distribution and targeted delivery.
- Content production, including articles, white papers, blogs, etc. So you need to be grammatically excellent!
- Assisting with the planning and creation of high quality video content.
- Customer segmentation dependant on product proposition.
- Engagement plans will be required to automate our marketing using Pardot.
- Email marketing, which be high quality and well targeted.
- Social marketing, to help promote the amazing work our team are doing and new recruitment roles we have.
- SEO, because we know all our customers are out there and looking for us!
- Running the PPC campaigns, again based around our product proposition and specialisations.
- Delivering events, whether these are online of offline.
- Building our Partner Referral Programme
- 5+ years experience in marketing, ideally managing a team.
- The ability to formulate and deliver clear sales messaging to a specific market.
- Proven experience in producing and delivering on marketing plans
- An in-depth knowledge of key marketing channels and the appropriate use of these.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding and a demonstrable success with Google Adwords.
- An amazing ability to manage yourself and others, ensuring that ongoing marketing is executed consistently and to plan.
- Provide detailed multi-channel reporting and analytics, demonstrating a significant increase in lead generation and clear ROI.
We don’t need all these things, but they will certainly help.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in content production
- Experience of working with automated marketing tools, preferably Pardot
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM
- Previous knowledge of accounting or CRM software products
- Video content production
- Event production experience
We offer a competitive salary, share option scheme, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme, a fantastic work environment and your birthday off!
Blah, blah, blah.
Wait a minute… what you actually want is an amazing challenge, ownership, job satisfaction, trust, someone who cares and the freedom to build a team from scratch? That’s the real benefit of this job.
If you would like to join ION then we’d love for you to contact us. Please email your CV to email@example.com.