ION is unleashing integrated cloud-accounting and Salesforce technologies into the UK mid-market, enabling its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
We are a fast growing and ambitious team, with grand plans and a hunger for excitement.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Financial transformation is the process of utilising technology to effect change management within an organisation's finance function. In the case of cloud accounting, you keep your business books online. That includes records of income and expenses, and assets and liabilities. The information is encrypted, much like a bank’s, so only people with the login can view the data. Cloud-accounting provides a scalable and accessible solution, allowing ION to deliver services anywhere in the world.
The mid-market space is our focus and is an exciting place, but requires robust, versatile and proven solutions. That is why we are a software consultant and reseller of the following products, including FinancialForce, Sage Intacct and Accounts IQ that provide these very things.
As a Cloud Accounting specialist, you will work with our financial transformation team and our customers to provide an implementation of one ofthese selected products that is best suited to meet our customer needs and requirements, which in turn will provide valuable insight into our customers financial operations for the benefit of their company.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Work with our customers to understand and document their requirements and their critical success factors for an implementation of the appropriate product
- Attend discovery, co-creation workshops and stakeholder interviews with our clients to clearly understand and document the appropriate requirements
- Collaboratively design and document the solution, using the appropriate product, to meet those requirements and critical success factors for our customers
- Design the object hierarchy, data mapping and any integration requirements for the solution
- Set-up, configure and build the solution our customers requirement in the selected product ecosystem
- Work with our test team to validate what you have built and resolve any issues or errors that arise from testing the built solution
- Support our customers during the user acceptance testing process to ensure the solution performs as it is required and resolve any further issues or adapt the solution to the customers satisfaction
- Deploy the final and signed off solution across the relevant environments into production
- Support the customer in migrating any data from their legacy systems into the final solution
- Providing training to educate the customer in the operation and use of their solution into their business
- Hand hold the client through the process of getting them live and operational with the solution in their business and providing support and resolution of any post go live teething problems
- Providing support of the customer in the form of issue fixes, small changes, solution training, reports and dashboards training and anything else they may require when the solution is live
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- You will learn the appropriate methods to execute to understand a clients requirements and critical success factors for the delivery of a project
- You will be trained on the relevant products and how to design, build and implement them for the benefit of our customers
- You will be afforded the time to become certified in the relevant products and take the required exams, supported by the business
- You will learn and be trained on integration products and solutions that we traditionally use to achieve our clients requirements, such as solutions like Conga (workflow and digital contractautomation), ChargeBee (subscription management) and many more
- You will learn about many different clients and how their businesses work as well as gaining exposure to different markets such as Tech/SaaS, Healthcare, Financial Services, Professional Services, Utilities,Defence, Manufacturing and Non Profit to name a few
We offer a competitive salary, share option scheme, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme, a fantastic work environment and your birthday off!
If you would like to join ION then we’d love you to contact us. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.