THIS ROLE IS NOW CLOSED
ION enables its customers to sell faster and smarter, rapidly accelerate growth and outperform their competitors at every level.
This is achieved through the implementation of the world’s most advanced enterprise cloud technologies and the tactical delivery of business and financial transformation services.Established in 2016, ION partners with leading cloud- technology providers, such as Salesforce, FinancialForce, Sage and AccountsIQ. ION has specialist experience with manufacturing, energy, financial services, non-profit and fast-growth SME businesses.
Driving ION’s ambition to become a world leader in Financial Transformation, we are looking for an energetic and talented Accounts Clerk to join our team and become a Financial Transformation specialist.You will ideally take all of your day to day responsibilities such as keeping financial records updated, preparing reports, reconciling bank statements and managing accounting software programs to process business transactions, and transition these skills into the set-up, configuration and implementation of the accountancy products that we offer, we will train, educate and support you to do this.We are looking for confident individuals who are looking for a new challenge, want to get involved in Financial Transformation and who are excited by the opportunity to work at a fast growing company.
You should have a proven background of accountancy experience to small and mid-market enterprise businesses:
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing Supplier Invoices, reconciling statements
- Assist will all day to day financial admin duties
- Collate, check and process sales invoices
- Process Purchase Orders for all projects
- Investigate variations on all invoices
- Process all invoices in a timely manner for VAT submission
- Deal with Queries, filing and ad hoc jobs
- Credit Control
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience of accounts
- Competent in all Microsoft packages including excel at immediate/advance level
- Experience of Sage 50, Xero and or QuickBooks would be beneficial
- Methodical approach to working with attention to detail
- Excellent numerical approach
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong reconciliation silks
- Work to deadlines
Most importantly the candidate should have a strong interest in continuous development of their skillset.
We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, flexi-hours, child-care scheme and a fantastic work environment.
If you would like to join ION then we’d love for you to contact us.
0191 466 1231 / email@example.com